Resources on educative mentoring
- Feiman-Nemser, S. (2001). Helping novices learn to teach: Lessons from an exemplary support teacher. Journal of Teacher Education, 52(1), 17-30.
- Feiman-Nemser, S. (2003). What new teachers need to learn. Educational Leadership, 60, 25-29.
- Feiman-Nemser, S., & Parker, M. (1993). Mentoring in context: A comparison of two U.S. programs for beginning teachers. International Journal of Educational Research, 19(8), 699-718.
- Gold, Y. (1996). Beginning teacher support: Attrition, mentoring and induction. In Sikula, J., Buttery, T.J., & Guyton, E. (Eds.), Handbook of research on teacher education, 2nd ed. ( pp. 548-616). New York: Macmillan.
- Davis, B., & Gless, J.. (2001). Foundations in mentoring:Professional development for those who work with beginning teachers. Santa Cruz, CA: New Teacher Center.
- Fideler E., & Haselkorn, D. (1999). Learning the ropes: Urban teacher induction programs and practices in the United States. Belmont, MA: Recruiting New Teachers.
- Kortman, S., & Honaker, C. (2004). The Mentor teacher: Guiding you through the mentoring process. Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt.
- Newton, A., Bergstrom, K., Brennan, N., Dunne, K., Gilbert, C., Ibarguen, N., Perez-Selles, M., and Thomas, E. (1994). Mentoring: A resource and training guide for educators. San Francisco: Wested.