Family inquiry projects
Inquiry projects are a great way to get to know both students and their families. Here are some examples of inquiry projects that you could use to do so:
- How is your family involved in community organizations?
- What jobs does your family have?
- What services and products do we have in our community and what services and products do we get from other places?
- What hobbies or sports do the students in our class participate in?
- What places has your family visited?
- Does anyone in your family live in another city, state or country? How does it compare to our community?
- How does your family make important decisions?