Books and articles
- Burns, D. & Purcell, J. (2001). Tools for Teachers. Educational Leadership, v. 59, n. 1, 50-52.
- Drake, S. M. (1998). Creating integrated curriculum: Proven ways to increase student learning. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- McTighe J,. & Thomas, R. (2003). Backward Design for Forward Action, Educational Leadership, V. 60, N. 5, 52-55
- Wiggins, G. (1998). Educative assessment: Designing assessments to inform and improve student performance. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Wiggins, G., & McTighe, J. (1998). Understanding by Design. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill Prentice Hall.
- Zeichner, K., & Wray, S. (2001). The teaching portfolio in U.S. teacher education programs: What we know and what we need to know. Teaching and Teacher Education, v. 17, 613-621.
- Zemelman, S., Daniels, H., & Hyde, A. (1998). Best practices: New standards for teaching and learning in America’s schools (Second Edition). Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann.